Coeur Silvertip Holdings Ltd.
Coeur Mining, Inc. is a well-diversified growing precious metals producer with five operations in North America. Coeur’s wholly-owned operations include the Palmarejo silver-gold complex in Mexico, the Silvertip silver-zinc-lead mine in British Columbia, the Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada, the Kensington gold mine in Alaska, and the Wharf gold mine in South Dakota. In addition, the Company owns the La Preciosa project in Mexico, a silver-gold exploration stage project. Coeur also conducts numerous exploration activities in North and South America. Coeur’s headquarters are located in Chicago, IL.
The Coeur Silvertip mine located in British Columbia, just 10 miles south of the Yukon border is seeking a Maintenance Manager to work in a camp-based environment rotating on a two week in/two week out shift rotation.
If you are motivated by unique challenges, change, working in a remote location and work-life balance with the flexibility of a rotational schedule, this opportunity is for you!
The Maintenance Manager within the Maintenance Department reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures;
- Establish Work Standards and Standard Operating Procedures for all areas of responsibilities to ensure efficient, safe and high-quality work at the Silvertip mine
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and Reclamation Code for Mines in British Columbia;
- Supervise, direct, coordinate and coach the activities of all maintenance personnel;
- Organize and direct maintenance practices to ensure meeting, operational targets;
- Ensure all reporting is accurately submitted in a timely manner;
- Promote continuous improvement in all aspects of Maintenance;
- Prepare annual operating and capital budgets for the Maintenance.
- Establish and maintain effective two-way communication channels with management and employees to achieve identified production targets;
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems or complaints;
- Ensure employees adhere to the expectations and principles derived from the Cross-Cultural Training program;
- Document employee attendance and hours worked;
- Schedule and conduct ongoing job performance evaluations;
- Implementation of corrective action when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of experience in milling maintenance;
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience leading a large team
- Ability to work with a diverse cross-cultural workforce.
At Coeur, we PROTECT our people, places and planet, DEVELOP quality resources, growth and plans, and DELIVER impactful results through teamwork. To become a part of our team and to work together to tackle challenges head-on apply www.coeur.com/company/careers for this position.
FIFO (Fly-in / Fly-out requirement)
Education Level Achieved
Years of Experience
5+ years related experience