TNDC - Tahltan Nation Development Corporation
TNDC is seeking applicants for the following positions:
We are always on the lookout for motivated, skilled, and trained workers, students seeking to gain work experience and those new to the workforce.
TNDC is looking for those that are committed to a safe work environment and practice safe work procedures.
Applicants will be required to work and stay in a remote camp setting during their shift.
Work schedules may vary, depending on the position, site and project.
TNDC is seeking reliable and dependable candidates that will arrive for work on-time and ready for work.
FIFO (Fly-in / Fly-out requirement)
Applicants must be physically fit to meet work demands.
This may include:
- sitting or standing for extended periods of times
- performing tasks that involve repetitive movements, bending, and heavy lifting
Skills & Experience
- ability to take direction and follow instructions
- ability to exercise initiative and good judgement
- ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with supervisors and coworkers
- ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team
- ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task
Conditions of Employment
- ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- valid Food Safe Certificate preferred
- valid WHMIS Certification preferred
- valid Occupational First Aid (OFA) Certification preferred
- valid drivers license preferred, but not required for all positions