TNDC - Tahltan Nation Development Corporation
TNDC is seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Equipment operators
- Haul truck drivers
- General labourers
- Drivers – class 4, 3, 1
We're always on the lookout for motivated, skilled and trained workers, students seeking to gain work experience and those new to the workforce. Minimum age requirements and qualifications may apply to some positions.
TNDC is looking for those that are committed to a safe work environment and practice safe work procedures.
Successful applicants will be required to work and stay in a remote camp setting during their shift. Work schedules may vary, depending on the position, site and project.
Applicants must be physically fit to meet work demands.
TNDC is seeking reliable and dependable candidates that will arrive for work on-time and ready for work.
FIFO (Fly-in / Fly-out requirement)
Skills & Experience
- ability to take direction and follow instructions
- ability to exercise initiative and good judgement
- ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with supervisors and coworkers
- ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team
- ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task
Conditions of Employment
- ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- valid drivers license preferred, but not required for all positions
- valid WHMIS Certification preferred
- valid Occupational First Aid (OFA) Certification required